Peony is available to be personalised, once you have placed your order please email us with your choice of name!
The main advantages:
- complies with European standards and safety norms
- two removable bars in one of the frames which make it possible to get in and out of the bed
- three levels of mattress frame position adjusted to the level of child’s development (55.6/42.8/25.2 cm from the floor)
- convertible into a sofa by dismantling one of the frames
- convertible into a divan by dismantling two frames and the upper part of the headboard and footboard
- the bed can be pulled out to 160 cm and used longer to about the 10th year of age
- capacious drawer with rolls with a rubber tire, safe for the floor
- drawer cover
- bed fall out protection additionally available (optional)
length: 144 – 163.6
height of headboard and footboard: 86.5
height of the house: 176
- mattress suitable for the cot: 140 cm x 70 cm
- mattress suitable for the divan: 70 cm x 160 cm
- life-time: to about the 10th year of age.
Furniture design and finish:
- the headboard and footboard of the cot, the drawer and the board of the divan have been made of a high quality laminated board which is resistant to damage and humidity, easy to keep clean
- a wooden structure is made of glued pine timber which can have some imperfections, i.e. knots, micro cracks, irregular colours etc., which are typical of natural raw materials. Wood is varnished with clear paint which is safe for children.
- drawers and wardrobe doors open in the system „push to open”
- a drawer in the cot is equipped with rolls with a rubber tire (safe for the floor)
- furniture can be assembled on the wall – recommended
- ladders are made of beech wood, varnished with white paint which is safe for children, certified according to the norm EN71/3
- mattress frame made of beech plywood
- snowy whiteness, neutral greyness, bright pine wood, everything matt finished
Furniture must be wiped with a soft cotton cloth damped with water or furniture polish.
Furniture is delivered in boxes for self-assembly. Boxes contain a detailed assembly manual along with equipment (screws etc.)