- Handmade cot beds available, from the finest mahongy wood which is an exceptionally durable hardwood. All our furniture is hand carved by our experienced craftsmen.
- All materials used in this process have been hand picked by our team of experts.
- All our furniture is finished with water based paint which is recommended for children’s furniture. All furniture is painted white as standard. We are able to amend the colour, please email us to see our full colour chart at email@example.com. We finish the upholstery in the finest velvet or fabric of your choice.
- All our cots are bespoke so we are able to alter the design, size and finish.
- All of our cots transform from a cot to a toddler bed with the use of our transformation kit which can be used up to the age of 6, double bed kits also available on request for lifetime use.
- Out standard mattress size is 140x70 we also stock our own range of made to order pocket sprung mattresses finished in our finest silver care fabric. Individual pocketed springs designed to distribute weight evenly, offering better support and the ultimate comfort for your little one. This inner contains no arsenic, phosphorus or antimony.
When choosing a mattress, be sure it fits snugly on the bed. All of our mattresses are fire retardant and pass stringent British Standards.
All our mattresses comply with the rigorous requirements of BS 1877 Part 10 for safety and performance and BS 7177 for flammability, without the use of nasty chemicals such as arsenic, lead, barium, antimony or phosphorous.
Matching furniture also available for any further questions or inquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org